Monday 15 March 2010

Episode 511 - Kitchen Essentials : Cool gadgets from Silicone Zone

Hey guys! Found some interesting kitchenware in Bandar last weekend and thought I'd share them with you. Didn't buy any of it to test whether its of good use but I hope they will work as good as they look. I was walking around at Utama Grand, The Mall, Gadong and found these rubber looking kitchen aids by Silicone Zone (I can't get a hold of where they are from) which I think will look really cute in your kitchen. Comes in fancy colours of happy bright orange, red, blue and yellow, you can get these items at Utama Grand for the following prices below.

Grid Pot Holder (Duo Soft Cell) by Silicone Zone - B$ 28.99

Citrus Juice Extractor by Silicone Zone - B$18.99 (See how mess-free it works?)

Strainer (Only available in smallest size, Orange one in the pic) by Silicone Zone- B$12.99

Popsicle Ice/ Lolly Maker by Silicone Zone - Price unavailable (Sorry, I didn't get to check this one but they do sell it)

Ice Maker - Tube (to cool your drink in a bottle!!) by Silicone Zone - B$ 12.99

They also have Egg Poacher, designed in a way that you can just put the eggs into the basket like thing and poach your eggs in the pot. Also available is the Egg Yolk strainer and Cube Ice Maker. I did find out that Silicone Zone has a range of other kitchen ware such as bakeware and other kitchen essentials like pots and oven mits. I think they're quite an invention since they're made up of 100% silicone but I'm not too sure if they're environment friendly hehe and when I Googled for "Silicone", those fake silicone bra thing appeared instead haha. Anyhow, this is just something you can get in your neighbourhood, thought you might like it.