Thursday 12 August 2010

Episode 605 - 'Perayaan' In Conjunction of HM's 64th B'day

Truthfully, I have been procrastinating on updating my blog. Mostly cos I've been tied up with work and been quite tired and mostly cos I'm lazy and that my social life has been quite active. But I have found my new glory! I got my hands on a Canon 550D! So all the pics on future posts including this one will be from the magic of my dear 550D! Still trying to work on how to use it. Alright, let's get back to food!! Past month has been makan only for me. That includes at the 'Perayaan' which happens yearly in celebration for HM's birthday. Took a few pics after work and just trying to show you this 'gerai' which sells very nice 'Cucur Sayur'!

From Top to Bottom: The really 'nyaman' Cucur Sayur, Different concoction of drinks ranging from ice Milo to chilled Coconut Juice, 'Salai' Fish & Chicken Wings, Stuffed Calamari & 'Sotong Tumbuk'

YuMsss~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment