Tuesday 7 July 2009

Episode 216 - Kitchen Essentials : Cool Gadgets For Your Food

I came across some really cool stuff which compliments eating our food in a very cool and funny way! I was doing some research online and I came across a website called Paran.com which features innovative gadgets and appliances. These are what I found!

From Top to Bottom:

Motorised Ice-Cream Cone which can turn without you needing to turn the cone. You can just leave your tongue on it and let it turn by itself! *haha*

The very Innovative Twirling Spaghetti Fork, again, sweat no more while eating your spaghetti or Noodles, you can just let the fork twirl the noodles up for you!

This one is for those Cameramen/Women (which are very popular nowadays) - Camera Lens Coffee Cup. Drink your coffee stylishly with this camera lens looking cup.

And then there is the coolest toaster ever made. The Scanner Toaster by Electrolux. you can practically scan anything onto your toast, even pics and notes!

Last but not least, my favourite invention, the Butter - Stick Type! Isn't that just smart? You know your sticky glue in a stick, well, they used that idea and placed butter on a stick so you can just butter your bread mess-free! LOL

I hope you enjoyed these crazy but workable innovations. On my next post, I'm featuring some great stuff from the July Issue of Home&Decor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment