Monday 21 December 2009

Episode 410 - Rave comments about Episode 409

If I knew that posting something about Chef Bobby Chinn was going to make my blog interesting, I would have posted it a long time ago!

Ok, first off. I will not deny I get much of my info from other places namely articles that I searched or books that I have. I do apologise if I did plagirise. I do make the effort for putting references at the end but sometimes I do forget to place them as I extract information from various places and heck, this is just a blog. Something I do as a hobby and not for a living. So, if I have posted something which have I made anyone uneasy, I apologise.

I am not going to remove any of my posts as, for me, it's just info & knowledge that I've learnt which I'd like to share with all of you.

Thank you for your kind comments and support.

Lessons learnt.