Monday 24 May 2010

Episode 521 - Two Delish Treats for the day! - Supasave's Beef Kebab & Bakerlyn's Caramel Sticks

Energy day, have you done your part? Well, I didn't get to pledge online but I did try as hard to save lotsa energy today by switching off any unused electric things. But I did hear that we didn't do well to save energy! Only a somewhat 1+% lower than the average Monday! That is really sad though. However, I want to share with you all 2 treats I had today! First is the Serikandi Express Beef Kebab (basically half of a pita bread, stuffed with savoury cooked meat & vege in the mid) I bought from Supasave, Panaga. Best kebab I've tasted but I do wish they put a lil bit more mayo hehe. Costs at BND2.20 a piece, the price is so-so but wished it was a bit cheaper too. Then again, quality is more important right? Next are the Caramel Sticks (price unavailable) from Bakerlyn Bakery, Qlap, BSB. Practically these are just buttery puff pastry cut into strips, twisted and embellished with lots of sugar! They are so darn yummy!!!!

Beef Kebab @ Supasave, Panaga. Doesn't look as appealing but trust me, it is slurpies!

Caramel Sticks @ Bakerlyn, Qlap

Well, that's all. Just wanted to share a lil something-something for those of you who got the blues on Mondays *ergh*. Will be catering for Viv's birthday on Wednesday so I'm going to cook Nasi Briyani and make Potato Egg Salad. Wait for the Briyani recipe. An easy dish made out of instant packets.

See you then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment